- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Feast of the Sea – Seafood Festival
October 22, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
3RD ANNUAL :: OCTOBER 22ND :: Downtown West Palm Beach :: Meyer Amphtheater
11AM – 4PM :: FREE general admisson seafood festival
6PM – 10PM :: Chefs Challenge Grand Tastng – ON SALE NOW
::OUR AMAZING CHEFS AND RESTAURANTS::
• Blake Malatesta – MIA – 2015 Champion
• Eugenio Santucci – Ristorante Santucci – 2014 Champion
• Fritz Cassel – Hullabaloo – 2015 Finalist
• Eric Grutka – Ian’s Tropical Grill – 2014 + 2015 Finalist
• Clay Carnes – Cholo Soy Cocina – 2015 Finalist
• Adam Brown – The Cooper – 2015 Participant
• Roberto Villegas – Table 427 – 2015 Participant
• Edwin Bermudez – Nick and Johnnies – 2014 Finalist
• Jeremy Hanlon – Benny’s on the Beach
• Joe Bonavita Jr. – 50 Ocean
• Martin Verano – The Alchemist Gastropub + Bar
• Kent Thurston III – Cucina Dell’Arte
• Cory Willard – Le Rendez-vous – West Palm Beach
• Jesse Steele – C.W.S. Bar + Kitchen
• Miguel Santiago – Hilton West Palm Beach
• Carl Murphy – Sandpiper’s Cove
• Dustin Parfitt – Oli’s Fashion Cuisine
Other Vendors include
• E.R. Bradley’s
• Whole Foods Market
• Potion’s in Motion
• Ocean Bleu
• Bistro 1001
• Catch Clean Cook
• Dorian Red Hand West Palm Beach
We set out to create an event that showcased the great culinary talent that Palm Beach County has to offer and raise awareness to local community causes. Everyone loves great food and there isn’t anything better than enjoying great flavors while being among friends and family.
Each year we expand our guests’ favorite experiences. The 2016 Feast of the Sea will be held October 22, 2016 starting at 11am inside the Meyer Amphitheater. What is slated to be one of the most memorable 1 day seafood and culinary extravaganzas to date, this year will involve 24 of the best Palm Beach County chefs representing their amazing respective restaurants and brands.
During the FREE daytime feastivities; 11a – 4p, guests enjoy great food and beverages, demonstrations, live music, and much more. One new addition is the Knife fights; hourly chef competitions where all the chefs will stop everything a compete in some friendly chef battles for cash.
The night time; 6p – 10p, transitions into a private grand tasting; 4 hours of heated chefs competition. For the 3rd year; 16 of Palm Beach Counties best culinary marksmen will create sparks in front of an amphitheater full of people and projected on a large LED wall. 4 rounds will determine the last chef standing and be crowned 2016 Maestro del Mar. As well as, the proud new owner of an over-sized plastic check worth 5000 dollars.
ALL passes are on sale, and the best prices and deals happen when you buy in the month of August.
A portion of each pass sold goes to several of our local organizations including our main beneficiaries, Ernie Els – Els for Autism Foundation that will be starting a culinary program on campus and be open to all individuals on the spectrum. As well as, Future 6 Helping Hand Fund; this local organization provides free action sports camps – Surfing, Skating, Fishing – for kids with special needs and at-risk youth. The synergy between the 2 organizations is really something we are excited about this year.